Monday 7 April 2014

Ding Dong it is Ready!


Ding Dong, it is ready. Yes, finished two of my knitting projects! A lot was going on, had two jumpers. One for me and one for little Emily on a go. I also had the Gypsy blanket and a hexagon quilt for Olivia. I might have undertaken two many projects at the same time but I like it that way. I do get bored with one thing. After completing my blanket I picked the jumpers. I had to finish them, especially little Emily's before she grew out of it without even wearing it.


This cardigan is done using DK yarn. I love the Picot edge. I have used the largest size in the pattern, which was for 3 to 4 years old. I am glad I did so even though she is only two and a half years now, as this just fits her well and might not be for too long. She is growing so quickly. I really have to speed up with my makes for her.


 Emily choose the pink buttons. Oh, she is very much a purple and pink girl!


And... she loves it. The cardigan stayed on her whole day:


While she played; downstairs and upstairs. She even wanted to sleep in it!


Outside in my garden; some tulips are coming out now!


I put on my cardigan, which I also completed to take a look in my garden.


My little pond was covered with blossom from the tree, so pretty.


I stood watching my pond and my cardigan kept me warm. The recipe of my cardigan is very simple.


DK yarn, moss stitch and stocking stitch. Nothing more, just three ingredients.


I like it this way. Simple and quick. Well, might not have been so quick but its all done now!

2 comments:

  1. Well done they both look lovely, as does your garden. The cardigans are perfect for spring!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment Lyn. I am very pleased to have finished couple of my projects lately. x

    ReplyDelete