Saturday 11 January 2014

Friday morning...


As I walked into my kitchen, the smell of hyacinth filled the air. A nice cup of lemon tea, to start Friday morning was just what I needed after a big struggle to take the little one to her nursery.


I swapped the previous picture from the wall and hung my painting which I did on Monday. I must say this looks much better along with my other painting but I think I need to bring the painting on the right little bit lower to match the levels. 
 
 
Finally the time came to get in my studio and start a new painting. I started off with a bigger canvas but it was just not happening as I still felt sad and guilty to send Emily to nursery. I know in long run it will only do her good but for now the love of mother-hood came in between. So I left the bigger canvas for that day and started on two smaller ones which I managed to complete that day. 
 



Just a few close up shots of my 2 new paintings
 

 

 

 

Later that day when hubby brought Emily back home she looked very happy and the girls at the nursery told him she ate and slept well and enjoyed the day; so I guess there was no need for me to feel guilty after all. After dinner I sat with a glass of wine, the day was still productive.
 
 
Enjoy the rest of the weekend,
big hug and thanks for reading my blog! x
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment